This is a free app with paid content. You can get single issues for $2.99 and the one-year subscription for $24.99.
ON THE OCTOBER 2014 ISSUE: FALL IN LOVE // Heart Evangelista, the bride-to-be // Christian Louboutin // Jojie Lloren // Riccardo Tisci // Kylie Padilla, the beauty vlogger // Geena Rocero, the activist // Patrick Rosas, the author // Bianca Araneta-Elizalde // Heart Evangelista, the bride-to-be
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
The Style Bible of the Philippines.
Preview is the authority on the latest fashion, beauty, and lifestyle trends, taking its cue from the pulse of the fashion world’s most celebrated designers and personalities. As the trusted and most comprehensive source of the most up-to-date fashion, beauty, and lifestyle trends, Preview’s eclectic mix of choices helps its readers hone their personal style.
*** Support for the retina display of the new iPad coming soon! ***
Thank you for all your feedback! We fixed a few crash bugs to make your reading experience better!
• Fixed a link to the "shop" button in the home screen
• Resolved a bug where the reader suddenly crashes when browsing
• Added a link to the Preview Facebook Page (don't forget to like us!)
• Added a link to another app powered by Ookbee - buqo
• Added a link to the buqo Facebook Page
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 25, 2014
- SUMMIT PUBLISHING CO INC
- 26.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Candy Magazine Philippines
• Cosmopolitan Philippines
• Elle Decoration Philippines
• Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines
• Esquire Philippines
• FHM Magazine Philippines
• Good Housekeeping Philippines
• Mens Health Philippines
• Real Living
• Smart Parenting Philippines
• Sparkling Magazine
• Top Gear Philippines
• Town & Country Philippines
• Yes Magazine