iOS Universal Newsstand
Prevention is the world’s most established healthy lifestyle brand. Its expert service, authoritative tone, and breadth of topics including the latest in health news and healthcare alternatives, food and nutrition, fitness, and inspiration has made it the #1 trusted source among healthy lifestyle readers. In its new, ad-free format, Prevention has become an even stronger advocate for its readers' health and well-being.
Now supports FREE access to the iPad edition for print subscribers. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the iPhone edition. Optimized for Retina display on the iPad, it’s the ultimate take-anywhere, read-anywhere Prevention experience. Share the love!
Subscribe: Never miss an issue! Subscribe digitally and the latest issue will download automatically. 1-Year Subscription: $47.99, automatically renewed until canceled. Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
Don't delete your existing Prevention app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 47.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
New year, new update! Revamped article loading and faster launch times to improve your experience.