This app was removed from the App Store.
Prestige Malaysia Interactive Magazine
iOS iPad Newsstand
Developed specifically for the iPad, Prestige Malaysia Interactive Magazine is a modern, stylish, inspirational guide for affluent readers to experience the best in life. Each month, Prestige covers a wide variety of topics that define luxury lifestyle, from exclusive cover stories with top personalities and international celebrities to fashion, travel, cars, dining and the arts.
Download your free sample now! A new issue of Prestige Malaysia is also available for download every two months.
- Per issue $2.99
- 3 months subscription $7.99
- 6 months subscription $11.99
- 1 year subscription $17.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period. Please find our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies here : http://www.catchamedia.com/disclosure.html
- Bug fix for issue causes the viewer to crash when a network connection is not available.
- Library background downloading, When you are downloading any issue, you can leave the app, check email or view a different folio, and then come back later to find the folio downloaded. Note that the download pauses after ten minutes. Only one folio can be downloaded at a time.
- Library UI improvements. The iPad viewer library was redesigned to include larger grid cover images. Tapping a cover image of a downloaded folio opens the folio. Tapping a cover image of a folio not yet downloaded opens a preview pane. Readers can use the gear menu button to select and remove folios.
- and other bug fixes