This app was removed from the App Store.
Popular Mechanics Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
TRY A FREE SAMPLE ISSUE - NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
Our new issue is a celebration of the resurgence in American ingenuity, and how you can join the revolution. Plus, how to win an artillery war in 2015, the audiophile's guide to high-fidelity sound, insight from Eddie Van Halen (rock legend and insatiable tinkerer), tips for creating the ultimate workshop, and more.
Test enhanced pages pulled straight from the issue on your iPad! Just tap the cover in the Store or Library.
Winner of min’s Editorial & Design Award for best app, the iPad®-optimized version of POPULAR MECHANICS gives you tons of useful do-it-yourself tips and ideas, car reviews, and the latest tech, space, and science news. Every issue includes interactive diagrams, DIY animations, videos, and links to online material, all with an easy interface. Designed for both iPad mini and large-screen iPads, and now you can also read issues on your iPhone or iPod Touch
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite car reviews, tech features, photos and more!
Download our free app today, then select the issue you¹d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 49% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Update now for these new video features and performance enhancements:
• We added support for playing videos in landscape – take advantage of your entire screen!
• We fixed a bug some readers were experiencing with missing video progress bars when they played a video more than once
• Even more bug fixes and performance improvements.
Reach out to us with suggestions, questions, or feedback through the Contact Us form. Keep the feedback coming!