Popular Mechanics Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
TRY A FREE SAMPLE ISSUE - NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
Clearly we live in the future, but it’s a future that intends to keep moving. In our 2016 Breakthrough Awards we find the hints that will lead us to where we’re going. Discover the individual developments that point in the direction of the next future! Plus, Ezra Dyer discusses how you can build your own car in just 400 easy steps, don’t miss our encyclopedia of cleaning, learn how to build a bluestone patio, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an exclusive preview to this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features.
Winner of min’s Editorial & Design Award for best app, the iPad®-optimized version of POPULAR MECHANICS gives you tons of useful do-it-yourself tips and ideas, car reviews, and the latest tech, space, and science news. Every issue includes interactive diagrams, DIY animations, videos, and links to online material, all with an easy interface. Designed for both iPad mini and large-screen iPads, and now you can also read issues on your iPhone or iPod Touch
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite car reviews, tech features, photos and more!
Download our free app today, then select the issue you¹d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 49% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!