Perfect Wedding Magazine: the ultimate guide to help you find the best ideas, venues, dresses and more...
iOS Universal Newsstand
Perfect Wedding magazine can help any bride make ideas a reality. Start collecting ideas and inspiration today with every issue including: the hottest new trends, flowers and stylish wedding fashion and hair and A-list inspiration, real-life weddings full of new ideas and top tips, exclusive expert advice and planning essentials. Don't miss an issue of the UK's best monthly wedding magazine!
Inside every issue:
• The hottest wedding fashion including catwalk reports and new season trends as well as the best looks for every budget
• Real-life weddings, packed with tips and tricks from real brides as well as inspirational wedding photos
• Ideas to help every bride’s budget go further – cutting costs, not style!
• New theme ideas and must-buys for every wedding reception
• An expert advice section, packed with planning tips and answers to your questions
• Bridal hair and beauty ideas and advice
• Great honeymoon destinations and travel inspiration
• Fab competitions and exclusive reader offers
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £2.49 - €2.99 - $2.99
• 12 month £21.99 - €28.99 - $28.99
Single issue prices:
• £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
- Bug fixes and Improvements