Organic Gardening Mag
For nearly 70 years, Organic Gardening magazine has inspired and empowered readers with information they trust about working in harmony with nature in their gardens and treading lightly on the environment in all aspects of their lives. Today, Organic Gardening still leads the charge toward a sustainable future with editorial that shows readers how to care about their health, homes, and gardens safely and naturally, and lively photography that captures the beauty of the garden.
Organic Gardening Magazine June/July 2013
Vol. 60, No. 4
Growing Lavender for Art & Soul: Technology gives us a new canvas for using this fragrant herb, beloved for centuries for its ability to soothe body and spirit.
Creature Comforts: Gardening to nurture wildlife doesn’t mean sacrificing beauty or drought tolerance, as this Austin, Texas, garden brilliantly proves.
Vegetable Literacy: Deborah Madison’s new cookbook celebrates the nuances of different vegetable families. In our exclusive excerpt, she focuses on the humble yet indispensable bean.
Design Dilemmas: Smart ways to think about shade.
Skills & Abilities: How to stake plants; peeling tomatoes.
We Like This!: Our pets deserve organic products, too.
Profiles: Greene & Black’s Organic founder Craig Sams believes biochar can save us.
Simply Fresh: Summer berries with an appealing tartness.
Flower Power: The healing properties of sunny calendula.
Pay Dirt: Weeds in a lawn aren’t just a nuisance; they’re a sign that the soil needs help.
Ask Organic Gardening: Flowers for hummingbirds, Japanese beetle control, and dealing with mosquitoes.
Good Bug, Bad Bug: The spotted wing drosophila is a tiny invader that’s having a big impact on fruit.
Earth Matters: How fracking affects farmers, becoming a citizen scientist, and the petite Guinea hog.
Common Ground: Taking it slow: Felder Rushing on the rewards of gardening thoughtfully.
Organic Gardening Customer Support http://organicgardening.com/customer_service
1-Year Subscription: $11.99, automatically renewed until canceled
•New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
•The new Organic Gardening iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
•Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
*Don't delete your existing Organic Gardening app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
- Minor Bug Fixes and enhancements
** Print Subscribers can now sign in and receive FREE access to download the iPad edition of Organic Gardening! **
- *New* Home screen which allows you to easily browse our digital magazine and eBook selection. Tap the covers of our digital products to view a brief preview of what's inside.
- *New* Updated Library screen which features larger thumbnails of our digital magazine library
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 26, 2013
- Rodale, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (46)
- 5.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1000 Exercises by Men’s Health and Women’s Health
• Abs Diet Online
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Best Life Magazine
• Cook This, Not That!
• Cook This, Not That! 350 Calorie Meals
• Eat This, Not That! Restaurants
• Eat This, Not That! The Game
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men's Health Workouts
• Men's Health Workouts Lite
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner
• Runner's World
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts
• Women's Health Workouts
• Womens Health Lite