olive Magazine – cooking & recipe inspiration, restaurant reviews and food travel ideas
iOS Universal Newsstand
Please install the latest version 3.3.52 in order to download the latest issues.
olive magazine is interactive on the iPad and iPhone with HD video recipes, extra image galleries and bonus content.
Special features include easy ‘view-to-cook’ recipe cards, an integrated calendar meal-planner, digital personalised shopping list, integrated cooking timer and 360° image restaurant reviews.
Each issue is packed with imaginative recipes for special occasions or everyday dinner, top dining experiences and food-inspired travel tips for your trips.
Every month, the iPad and iPhone editions of olive magazine feature imaginative, seasonal and inspiring recipes, from quick after work meals to relaxed weekend entertaining ideas. Plus nationwide restaurant recommendations including pro vs punter, in which we invite readers to review the latest opening. Our travel pages feature affordable trips for food lovers and recipes from around the world to try at home. Find out the latest food trends and boost your cooking skills with olive's expert advice.
Enhance your olive magazine experience on the iPad and iPhone through:
* RECIPE CARDS with easy ‘view-to-cook’ mode for practical use in the kitchen
* Integrated MEAL PLANNER that allows you to upload your chosen menu to your iPad or iPhone calendar
* Personalised SHOPPING LIST creator in your iPad or iPhone Notes
* Recipe BOOKMARKS for later use
* RESTAURANT REVIEWS with 360-degree interactive images and VIDEOS
* Step by step HD VIDEOS
* Recipes integrated with your iPad or iPhone COUNTDOWN TIMER
* Additional RESTAURANT IMAGE GALLERIES
* VIDEOS and MAPS of the world’s most exciting food cities
As with the print issues, the iPad and iPhone interactive editions includes the usual fantastic features and inspirational cooking ideas:
- The Edit: people, places, trends and products you need to know about
- Cook Weekend: Plan your perfect weekend of eating and drinking with our imaginative, seasonal recipes
- Cook Everyday: lots of recipes to keep your week exciting, including Janine’s Cheap Eats, Slimmer Dinners and Quick Fixes
- Eat, Explore, Enjoy: restaurant reviews, including pro versus punter in which we invite you to go undercover for olive, and affordable travel ideas for food lovers
- Lulu’s Notes: tip and techniques to boost your cooking skills
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on 1 month or annual terms:
• 1 month £2.49
• 1 year £23.99
Single issue prices:
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Bug fixes and Improvements