olive Magazine – cooking inspiration, restaurant reviews and food travel
iOS Universal Newsstand
olive magazine is now fully interactive on the iPad and iPhone with HD video recipes, extra image galleries and bonus content. Special features include easy ‘view-to-cook’ recipe cards, an integrated calendar meal-planner, digital personalised shopping list, integrated cooking timer and 360° image restaurant reviews. Each issue is packed with imaginative recipes, top dining experiences and food-inspired travel.
Every month, the iPad and iPhone editions of olive magazine feature imaginative, seasonal recipes, from quick after work meals to relaxed weekend entertaining ideas. Plus nationwide restaurant recommendations including pro vs punter, in which we invite readers to review the latest opening. Our travel pages feature affordable trips for food lovers and recipes from around the world to try at home. Find out the latest food trends and boost your cooking skills with olive's expert advice.
Enhance your olive magazine experience on the iPad and iPhone through:
* RECIPE CARDS with easy ‘view-to-cook’ mode for practical use in the kitchen
* Integrated MEAL PLANNER that allows you to upload your chosen menu to your iPad or iPhone calendar
* Personalised SHOPPING LIST creator in your iPad or iPhone Notes
* Recipe BOOKMARKS for later use
* RESTAURANT REVIEWS with 360-degree interactive images and VIDEOS
* Step by step HD VIDEOS
* Recipes integrated with your iPad or iPhone COUNTDOWN TIMER
* Additional RESTAURANT IMAGE GALLERIES
* VIDEOS and MAPS of the world’s most exciting food cities
As with the print issues, the iPad and iPhone interactive editions includes the usual fantastic features and inspirational cooking ideas:
- The Edit: people, places, trends and products you need to know about
- Cook Weekend: Plan your perfect weekend of eating and drinking with our imaginative, seasonal recipes
- Cook Everyday: lots of recipes to keep your week exciting, including Janine’s Cheap Eats, Slimmer Dinners and Quick Fixes
- Eat, Explore, Enjoy: restaurant reviews, including pro versus punter in which we invite you to go undercover for olive, and affordable travel ideas for food lovers
- Lulu’s Notes: tip and techniques to boost your cooking skills
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on 6 month or annual terms and your subscription will provide instant access to the latest issue for FREE.
• 6 month £11.99 - €15.99 - $15.99
• 1 year £23.99 - €31.99 - $31.99
Single issue prices:
• £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.