iOS Universal Newsstand
olive magazine is now available as an interactive edition on the iPad and iPhone. Special features include easy ‘view-to-cook’ recipe cards, an integrated calendar meal-planner, a digital personalised shopping list and integrated cooking timer. Each issue is packed with imaginative recipes for special occasions or everyday dinner, top dining experiences and food-inspired travel tips for your trips.
Each month, the iPad and iPhone editions of olive magazine feature inspiring seasonal recipes, from quick after-work meals to relaxed weekend entertaining ideas. Plus, discover new places to eat with our nationwide restaurant recommendations and explore pages, which feature affordable trips for food lovers and recipes from around the world to try at home. Find out the latest food trends and boost your cooking skills with olive's expert advice.
Enhance your olive magazine experience on the iPad and iPhone through:
* RECIPE CARDS with easy ‘view-to-cook’ mode for practical use in the kitchen
* Integrated MEAL PLANNER that allows you to upload your chosen menu to your iPad or iPhone calendar
* Personalised SHOPPING LIST creator in your iPad or iPhone Notes
* Recipe BOOKMARKS for later use
* Recipes integrated with your iPad or iPhone COUNTDOWN TIMER
As with the print issues, the iPad and iPhone interactive editions includes the usual fantastic features and inspirational cooking ideas:
- Here & Now: People, places, trends and products you need to know about
- Cook: Plan your perfect weekend of eating and drinking with our imaginative, seasonal recipes, and keep your week exciting with Cook Everyday and Healthy Choices
- Eat: Restaurant round-ups and recommendations, including pro versus punter in which we invite a reader to go undercover for olive, recipes from top chefs, and The Measure drinks pages
- Explore: Affordable travel ideas for food lovers and recipes from cuisines around the world
- The Lowdown: Tips and techniques from experts to boost your cooking skills and foodie knowledge
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions include full premium access to olive Magazine channel on Apple News.
Subscriptions are available on 1 month or annual terms:
• 1 month £2.49
• 1 year £23.99
Single issue prices:
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements