Nat Geo Traveler Magazine
iOS iPad Newsstand
National Geographic Traveler is the world’s most widely read travel magazine. Through powerful storytelling and photography, each issue inspires curious readers with stories that show the transformative power of travel. Go beyond the usual tourist fare for authentic experiences—many from a local’s point of view—with expert advice and tips for travel that is sustainable and smart.
Here are the details of our subscription offers:
- Annual subscription: $15.99 (6 issues)
- Monthly subscription: $1.99 per month (6 issues)
- Single issues: $3.99/issue
- Back issues are available starting with our Jan/Feb 2012 issue.
- Subscriptions do not include content from magazines published by National Geographic Partners, LLC other than the National Geographic Traveler magazine.
• Payment will be processed through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew per the billing cycle of your subscription (i.e., monthly or yearly) 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
• The renewal charge for your Subscription shall be the same as the original purchase price, unless you are otherwise notified in advance.
• To avoid the billing of fees for the next Subscription period, you must switch off your monthly or yearly Subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current Subscription period and you will continue to have access to your Subscription until the end of your current Subscription period.
• National Geographic provides no refunds and you may cancel auto-renewal at any time. All sales are final.
• After purchase via iTunes, you will have unlimited access on this device.
Thank you for your feedback. This version contains the following updates:
• Fixes a bug that prevented some users from not being able to Restore Purchases.
• Fixes a bug that sometimes logged users out of the app on subsequent visits.
Dear subscribers, the National Geographic Magazine International app has been rebuilt to ensure you retain access to your existing subscriptions and purchases. This change is necessary to ensure you retain access to the issues you have purchased in the past, and to allow National Geographic to improve upon the experience going forward. Previous versions of this app were based on a platform that did not allow us to perform improvements to the user and content experience, nor address any bugs.