Motorcycle Sport and Leisure - The grown up touring and adventure magazine
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is a grown up magazine for the grown-up biker. It doesn't matter what you ride, where you ride or how you ride it, MSL is at the heart of the latest news, best reviews and soul-stirring touring features
The magazine prides itself on featuring a huge range of motorcycling pursuits, reflecting all aspects of biking and the people that are involved. Combining thorough long-distance tests, terrific touring tales, the latest news and in-depth features about cutting edge developments in both motorcycles and riding kit, MSL has become the only genuinely viable alternative to the knee-down magazine brigade.
This is a free app download with paid content within. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
1 months: £2.99/ US$4.99 (1 issues)
6 months: £17.99/ US$25.99 (6 issues)
12 months: £32.99/ US$46.99 (12 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Updating from 4.9:
-Improved read whilst downloading including faster downloads and iPad 1 compatibility
-Bug fixes including 'fetching data' fix, missing covers on coverflow, audio and video fixes.
-Performance improvements including iPad 1 stability
Updating from 4.2:
-Read whilst downloading (iPad 2, iPad Mini, New iPad, iPhone 4+)
-Performance and stability improvements
-Improved design, navigation and layout
-Intermittent lockup on App launch bug fix
V4.9 apps are the first launch of our biggest update yet, we hope you like it as much as we do. We always love to hear your feedback, so should you have any questions, views or ideas please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 26, 2013
- Mortons Media Group Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (11)
- 8.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Classic American – the UK’s No1 all American car magazine
• Classic Bike Guide - a guide to buying, running and owning a classic bike. Broad minded with a practical twist.
• Classic Bike Mechaniker
• Classic Bike Shows
• Classic Dirt Bike - Scrambles, trials and enduro machines from the 50s to the 80s being ridden, restored and raced right now.
• Classic Motorcycle Mechanics - Running, riding and repairing Japanese, European and American classics from the 70s, 80s and 90s.
• Classic Racer Magazine - A modern slant on classic racing. The legendary bikes and the courageous, talented heroes that mattered then and still matter now.
• Classic Scooterist Magazine - The spirit of the sixties revisited. This is where the classic scooter community meets to share their stories.
• Heritage Commercials Magazine – Britain’s brightest magazine for the classic and vintage commercial vehicle enthusiast.
• Heritage Railway - The Complete Steam News Magazine
• Island Racer - Your ultimate guide to the Isle of Man TT races
• Kitchen Garden Magazine – The UK’s No 1 for growing your own fruit and veg
• Mortons Books
• Old Glory Magazine
• Rail Express Magazine – Essential reading for today’s rail enthusiast
• Railway Magazine – Providing Rail news since 1897
• Real Classic Magazine
• Scootering Magazine - The best custom scoots, the best advice and the best practical and technical features
• The Classic Motorcycle
• Tractor and Farming Heritage Magazine – Discover the power and passion for vintage tractors
• Twist and Go - Everything you need to get started on a scooter