iOS Universal Newsstand
Mollie Makes curates the best contemporary craft from around the world into a beautiful and totally irresistible magazine.
We bring you the best of craft online, a look inside the homes of the world’s most creative crafters, tutorials on inspiring makes, round-ups of the most covetable stash and tours of the crafty capitals of the world!
We love to make - handmade is more than just a hobby for us, it's in everything we do. We can't resist hunting down treasures in thrift stores, then customising, re-covering and embellishing our finds with our endless stash of ribbons and bows, buttons and beads, fabrics and felt. We're forever on the lookout for new inspiration. Whatever we do, we're living and loving handmade.
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
1 month £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
1 year £44.99 / $59.99 / €59.99
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €6.99
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help.
Bug fixes and improvements