Mac Life: the ultimate Apple magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
***LIMITED TIME ONLY: GET OUR LATEST ISSUE - A GUIDE TO THE BEST FREE APPS - WHEN YOU START A FREE TRIAL***
Mac|Life is the ultimate magazine about all things Apple. Mac|Life is authoritative, ahead of the curve, and endlessly entertaining.
And it’s the only Apple information source whose mission, voice, and visual aesthetic harmonize with the design and direction of Apple products themselves.
Written for both new and veteran users, Mac|Life provides exclusive, authoritative information and advice for readers who want to get the most out of their Mac, iPhone, iPad and third-party hardware, software, and services.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The term of subscription is 6 months and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Subscription prices as follows:
● Single issue £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
● 6 months $8.99 (US) / $9.99 (CA)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
You can now download preview samples of our new issues
We’ve updated the Discover section. Check it out to find other magazines we think you’ll enjoy
There’s a new Library sorting toggle so you can organise your downloaded issues
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get our latest issue FREE when they take a 30-day free trial.