Homes & Antiques - great design and beautiful objects from every era
iOS Universal Newsstand
*** Exclusive Subscription Offer: Begin an annual subscription today & get the previous years' worth of back issues for FREE. You'll be able to save up 59% & will get instant access to the current issue plus the free back issues. But be quick, this offer ends 30th September 2016. ***
Homes & Antiques is a must-read for those who love great design and beautiful objects from every era. Alongside our unrivalled guides to antiques and collectables, you’ll find inspiring real interiors, sizzling style and decorating ideas and a huge range of features on everything from heritage and architecture to vintage fashion.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £32.99 - €42.99 - $42.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help.
Bug fixes and improvements