Harper's BAZAAR Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
In our 150th Anniversary issue, The Weeknd explains that he hates giving interviews. Having achieved A-list status, the Weeknd is grappling with the notion of being both known and unknown in a world where fans expect more access than ever. Plus, music and fashion collide in the best of the Fall 2017 collections, no fall wardrobe is complete without these trend-defining must-haves, Nina Dobrev (the sci-fi superstar) paints the town red, and more!
Don't forget, you can get free access to this issue with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
In every issue of Harper's BAZAAR, you'll find the style resource for women who are the first to buy the best. Don't miss insights from visionary stylists and talented designers, stunning portrayal of the world of fashion and beauty, chic accessories to perfect every look, and more!
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $5.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Update today for these new features and improvements...
· We’ve made some sleek style & design updates to make the app look better than ever.
· Our new table of contents within each issue will make it easier than ever to get to the article you want.
· Take a peek at issues with our new timed preview feature before you buy it!
· Check out our new search feature, making headlines and body text searchable!
· Don’t miss our new and improved News section, where you can read real-time articles.
Keep the feedback coming so we can continue to bring you the best experience possible.