Good Housekeeping Philippines
iOS Universal Newsstand
This is a free app with paid content.
IN THE MAY 2017 ISSUE:
JUDY ANN SANTOS-AGONCILLO // Travel on a Budget // A Home with a Vintage Vibe // Change Your Life in 31 Days
- Good Housekeeping Philippines magazine presented a "Auto Renewable" which will take time to determine the membership of its customers.
- You can get single issues for ($2.99)
- Available in the shot term 3 month ($6.99) or mid term 6 month ($12.99) and the long term 1 year ($ 24.99), the system will auto-renew within 24 hours of the period. The total charge will be added to the iTunes Account you used to register.
- If a customer wishes not to members automatically next time. Can be done by going to the Apple ID in App Store, then turn off the Auto-renewal on the condition that must be closed for at least 24 hours before the due time.
- Auto-renewal subscriptions can not be canceled mid term for current members.
Good Housekeeping Philippines is a service magazine that speaks to the modern Filipino woman. Good Housekeeping understands that she takes on many other roles: wife, mother, daughter, sister, career woman, teacher, advisor. Friend, financial officer, menu planner, cook, among others.
For 12 years, Good Housekeeping Philippines has been the modern Pinay's indispensable companion, the go-to guide for managing time, doing things faster and better, and keeping it all together.
*** Support for the retina display of the new iPad coming soon! ***