iOS Universal Newsstand
Get the best-in-class golf coverage with GOLF Magazine.
Experience the newly updated Golf Magazine app on the iPad and iPhone and get all of the award-winning news and photography, as well as the tips and tools from your trusted editorial staff, the Sports Illustrated GOLF Group.
*Please note when you download the app you will need to re-login to your digital account and/or restore your iTunes purchases within the app.*
The app includes:
• Exclusive tips (including video instruction) from our Top 100 Teachers in America
• The newest in gear, including ClubTest equipment reviews
• Introspective interviews with the game’s rising stars and old masters
• Short-game tips from guru Dave Pelz
• Exclusive deals and guides to the premier golf courses, including the Top 100 Courses in the U.S. and the World
As well as exciting new features:
• A live newsfeed updated in real time so you can browse articles directly from
• A “Reader View” that allows long-form magazine articles to display in a text and mobile-friendly format. You will no longer need to pinch and zoom!
• Cross-device access with your GOLF digital account
• Offline reading for downloaded issues
• Alerts when a new issue is available
Each magazine issue is available to subscribers and for purchase. Current magazine subscribers get full access to their issues by signing in with their GOLF digital account.
GOLF Magazine Subscriptions Available:
1-month subscription - $1.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
1-year subscription - $14.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Single issue - $4.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for the renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Maintain user's place, bug fixes