Gardens Illustrated - the style bible for garden designers and gardening enthusiasts
iOS Universal Newsstand
*** FREE 60-Day Trial: For a limited time only, get the current issue plus the next issues published during the next 2 months at no cost when you start a FREE 60-day trial! Cancel at any point during the trial. Offer ends midnight 31st May. ***
Gardens Illustrated features the best gardens, plants and designers around the world, making it a must for the discerning gardener.
Published 12 times a year, it offers an irresistible mix of beautiful gardens and must-have plants. With stunning photography and the world's best garden writing, it offers you information and insights you won't find elsewhere.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
*** Get FREE instant access to the latest issue as well as save on single issue prices without committing to a year with our 1-month subscription. ***
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £30.99 - €40.99 - $40.99
Single issue prices:
•£3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help.
Bug fixes and improvements