Gardeners' World Magazine
Find out what to do now in your garden with Britain’s best selling gardening publication, BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine.
Packed full of useful advice and inspiration, this award-winning magazine will help you get the very best from your garden, however large or small.
With contributions from many of the UK’s favourite gardening experts including BBC Gardeners’ World presenter Monty Don, plus Carol Klein, Joe Swift, Alan Titchmarsh and Pippa Greenwood. Keen enthusiasts and novices alike will find a wealth of knowledge, delivered in a clear, informative and often humorous way.
The magazine is also recognised for its beautiful plant images, and these are brought especially to the fore in the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine App.
Inside BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine each month:
Monthly Checklists from Monty, Carol, Joe and the magazine team demonstrating which key tasks need to be done and how to do them.
Problem solving advice from our team of experts including Gardeners’ Question Time from BBC Radio 4 on a varied range of topics.
Our dedicated team seek out and rate the best new plants and varieties for you to try in your own garden.
Discover inspiring ways to grow new and familiar plants with easy-to-follow, step-by-step projects in our regular features on flowers, patios, design planning and planting.
Practical advice and variety guides to create a productive a Grow Your Own plot, patio or allotment, with helpful tips on vegetables, salads, fruits and herb growing.
Make your garden a haven for wildlife with our simple projects that encourage nature’s little helpers through the year.
Subscribe today and make great savings
From as little as £2.50* per issue a subscription to the Gardeners’ World Magazine App is excellent value for money.
Choose the subscription that best suits you:
*1 year subscription – 12 issues for just £29.99
6 month subscription – £15.99
Single issue copies are also available within the App for £2.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help. Unfortunately, from time to time an app may crash and on the odd occasion this happens we will endeavour to fix the issue as soon as possible. In order to diagnose an issue we would really appreciate you clicking on the App support page above and completing the short form at the bottom of the page."
- Check out our brand new panoramic 360º feature in the March issue
- General bug fixes and improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 21, 2014
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 10.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 Jazz Legends, by BBC Music Magazine
• 220 Triathlon Beginner's Guide
• 220 Triathlon Magazine
• 220 Triathlon Ultimate Guide to Triathlon
• 50 Christmas recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 Easiest ever Italian recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 best-ever baking recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 quick & healthy recipes from olive magazine
• BBC Countryfile Magazine
• BBC History Magazine Digital
• BBC Music Magazine
• BBC Sky at Night Magazine
• BBC Wildlife Bumper Book of Answers
• BBC Wildlife Magazine
• Baby weaning recipes, planners and guide - MadeForMums
• Beginners’ Guide to Astronomy
• Best dresses for 2014 by Perfect Wedding
• Blonde Hair Magazine
• Britain in 2013 magazine
• Cardmaking & Papercraft
• Choose Bristol prospectus, augmented reality
• Cineworld Magazine
• Cross Stitch Card Shop
• Cross Stitch Crazy
• Cross Stitch Favourites
• Cross Stitch Gold
• Discover More AR
• Discover More magazine - University of Bristol
• Doctor Who Adventures magazine: bursting with monster fun!
• Earth From Space - Focus
• Focus - Science and Technology
• Focus Big Book of Answers
• Gardeners’ World Magazine - 100 Best Plants
• Gardens Illustrated Magazine
• Girl Talk Art
• Girl Talk Magazine
• Grow Your Own Fruit & Vegetables by Gardeners' World Magazine
• Hair Ideas
• History Revealed
• Homes & Antiques Magazine
• Horrible Histories Magazine
• Horrible Histories Magazine Lite
• Immediate Media’s Outreach - So you want to work in publishing…
• Island Life and Times Magazine: an insider’s guide to the Caribbean’s Turks & Caicos Islands
• Junior Astronaut - Breaking through the space barrier
• Knit Today Magazine
• MOTD magazine
• Man In Space
• Man on the Moon
• Official Guide to 2013 World Champs - 220 Triathlon Magazine
• Perfect Wedding Magazine
• Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine
• Quick Cards Made Easy
• Radio Times DiscoverTV
• The American Civil War Story
• The Apollo Story – Sky at Night Magazine
• The First World War Story - BBC History Magazine
• The Koala Brothers: We're here to help!
• The Second World War Story
• The World of Cross Stitching
• The extraordinary life of Sir Patrick Moore
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: JLS
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: One Direction
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: The Wanted
• Visordown Circuit Guide
• Visordown Learn to Ride
• Visordown Motorcycle Adventure Guide
• Visordown Motorcycle News
• WDYTYA Forum
• Wedding Day Venues Magazine
• Wedding Hairstyles by Hair Ideas
• Who Do You Think You Are? Live
• Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
• You & Your Wedding Magazine
• Your Hair - Style Genius
• Your Hair Magazine
• olive Magazine