BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine – garden advice and plant inspiration from TV gardening experts
iOS Universal Newsstand
Find out what to do now in your garden with Britain’s best-selling gardening publication, BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine.
Packed full of useful advice and inspiration, this award-winning magazine will help you get the very best from your garden, however large or small.
With contributions from many of the UK’s favourite gardening experts including BBC Gardeners’ World presenter Monty Don, plus Carol Klein, Joe Swift, Alan Titchmarsh and Pippa Greenwood, keen enthusiasts and novices alike will find a wealth of knowledge, delivered in a clear, informative and often humorous way.
The magazine is also recognised for its beautiful plant images, and these are brought especially to the fore in the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine App.
Inside BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine each month:
- Monthly Checklists from Monty, Carol, Joe and the magazine team demonstrating which key tasks need to be done and how to do them.
- Problem solving advice from our team of experts including Gardeners’ Question Time from BBC Radio 4 on a varied range of topics.
- Our dedicated team seek out and rate the best new plants and varieties for you to try in your own garden.
- Discover inspiring ways to grow new and familiar plants with easy-to-follow, step-by-step projects in our regular features on flowers, patios, design planning and planting.
- Practical advice and variety guides to create a productive a Grow Your Own plot, patio or allotment, with helpful tips on vegetables, salads, fruits and herb growing.
- Make your garden a haven for wildlife with our simple projects that encourage nature’s little helpers throughout the year.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms and you will get instant access to the latest issue for FREE.
• 1 month £2.49 - €2.99 - $2.99
• 1 year £28.49 - €37.99 - $37.99
Single issue prices:
• £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
We have made a range of improvements to our app to ensure the best possible reading experience:
- Bug fixes to avoid an inconvenience
- Issue streaming on latest issues