FX Trader Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
FX Trader Magazine is a leading quarterly publication for currency traders. It has been honored “Best Magazine” three times at the Forex Best Awards.
It provides foreign exchange investors and market participants with in depth macroeconomic reports, fundamental and technical analysis, trading strategies, education, interviews with successful traders and market experts, trading psychology studies, and reviews of forex trading tools and resources.
Written for both new and veteran investors, it is distributed worldwide to private traders, professional currency managers, FX brokers, institutional Foreign Exchange desks and FX market participants.
Main features include:
- yearly subscription option
- easy access to archive
- high content resolution quality
- easy zoom in and out
- click-through URL links and pages
- content browsing bar
- easy content search through minimized page views
- Facebook, Twitter and Email sharing in one click
FX Trader Magazine Subscription Terms:
The terms of subscription are: 1 year (4 quarterly editions), and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
- Individual issues are priced at: Single issue $ 6.99 (USD) / € 6.99
- Subscription price (4 issues): 1 year $ 23.99 (US) / € 23.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews at the end of the subscription period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period.
To contact the editor, send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For advertising, contact: email@example.com
For subscription issues and other requests, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* New Edition October-December 2016 "Central Banks guaranteed the next economic crisis".