iOS Universal Newsstand
Experience FORTUNE Magazine on your iPad or iPhone! FORTUNE covers the entire field of business, including specific companies and business trends, tech innovation prominent business leaders, and new ideas shaping the global marketplace. FORTUNE is particularly well known for its exceptionally reliable annual rankings of companies. Examples include the "FORTUNE 500," which ranks the world's companies by gross revenue, and the "Best Companies to Work For," which has become an industry benchmark. FORTUNE furthers understanding of the economy, provides implementable business strategy, and gives you the practical knowledge you need to maximize your own success.
• Each digital issue of FORTUNE includes all of the news and features in the print edition
• Instant stock quotes and performance metrics on featured companies, including those on our trademarked FORTUNE 500 and Fastest Growing Companies lists
• Embedded videos featuring Q&A with executives
• Enhanced photo galleries with behind the scenes extras
This app is free to download, and getting full access to FORTUNE Magazine is simple. Current subscribers have access to the magazine.
• 1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• Single issue -- $5.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
We heard you.... Some of you had problems downloading issues in our latest release. We apologize for any inconvenience. We've fixed it, and can't wait for you to read the latest issue of FORTUNE Magazine.