Food Network Magazine US
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Start your trial subscription today!
Find 115 fun new recipes for spring-including big, bold Tex-Mex bites , fun party punches, colorful citrus cupcakes and quick weeknight dinners. PLUS: Make a cake that looks just like a pinata!
Get the inside scoop on your favorite Food Network stars, plus more than 100 fun recipes in each issue of Food Network Magazine. Plus, every issue comes with an interactive shopping list, so you can pick the recipes you want to make and send the ingredients straight to a personalized list—available only for iPad®! Download our free app today, then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save big!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Food Network Magazine’s app just got better! Update now for access to exciting new features and a fresh, new look for the iPad. And we'll be bringing these features to iPhone and iPod Touch soon!
You asked and we listened!
- Inspiration anywhere, anytime: Create albums for all the must-try recipes, cooking tips, and entertainment ideas in Food Network Magazine. You can create as many albums as you’d like, saving and organizing your favorite images from the pages of Food Network has never been easier!
- Food Network Magazine goes social: Share your favorite foodie finds on Facebook, Twitter or via email. Whether it’s an album you’ve created full of to-die-for desserts, or a delicious weeknight dinner plucked from the pages of the latest issue, sharing with friends is just a few taps away!
- Your Food Network Magazine favorites: Just tap on the star icon from any page and you can quickly find your favorite food, drink & entertainment articles for reading later from one easy-to-access location.
- A brand new look! We’ve updated the Store to make it easy to find more magazines you’ll love, and we added a Library for quick easy access to your Food Network Magazine issues, albums and favorites.
Enjoy, and keep the feedback coming!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 19, 2014
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 8.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (37)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (1014)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cosmopolitan Magazine US
• Cosmopolitan for Latinas Magazine US
• Cosmopolitan's Sex Position of the Day
• Country Living Holiday Cookies
• Country Living Magazine US
• Country Living Tree Mail HD
• Country Living Treemail
• Dr. Oz The Good Life Magazine US
• ELLE DECOR Lookbook
• ELLE Decor Magazine US
• Esquire Magazine US
• Esquire's The Big Black Book Spring 2012
• Esquire's The Hardest Puzzle Ever
• Food Network Magazine December 2011
• Food Network Magazine Summer 2011
• Good Housekeeping Magazine US
• Good Housekeeping Scanned Sealed Delivered
• Good Housekeeping’s Anti-Aging Beauty Shopper
• HGTV Magazine US
• Harper's BAZAAR/ShopBAZAAR
• Harper's Bazaar Magazine US
• House Beautiful Connect
• House Beautiful Magazine US
• House Beautiful’s 500+ Favorite Paint Colors
• Marie Claire Go
• Marie Claire Magazine US
• O, The Oprah Magazine US
• PM Special
• Popular Mechanics Be The Spark
• Popular Mechanics Magazine US
• Popular Mechanics QuakeTracker
• Popular Mechanics Used Car Checklist
• Redbook Magazine US
• Road & Track Best Photos
• Road & Track Magazine US
• Seventeen Magazine US
• Seventeen Shopping Insider
• Shop Redbook
• The Personal Style Experience by Revlon for iPad
• The Personal Style Experience by Revlon for iPhone
• Town & Country Magazine US
• Veranda Magazine US
• Woman's Day Access WD
• Woman's Day Magazine US