BBC Focus Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
*** Specialist Magazine of the Year winner at the Digital Magazine Awards 2016 ***
BBC Focus Magazine “Delivers outstanding content seamlessly with interaction that enhances the reading experience. You imagine the team behind this magazine are serious boffins yet this magazine is delivered with a style and playfulness that makes it a wonderful read.”
Focus Science & Technology is the BBC’s award winning science and technology magazine.
The science magazine for the inquisitive mind. Every month Focus brings you all that's new and exciting in science, technology and the natural world including all the latest major scientific developments, the wonders of the universe and a lively Q&A section that you can get involved in!
Our expert team bring you fascinating, authoritative articles that are illustrated with stunning images, to explain the science behind the world and environment around you. With topics such as the death of the sun, gay genetics, tech fixes for climate change and future space travel, you just won’t be able to put it down.
The brand new iPad and iPhone editions bring you:
· Stunning additional images to the print magazine in our Mega Pixel section
· Audio interviews with the finest minds in science and technology
· Video content covering the hottest topics
· Interactive 360 degree photography
· Redesigned and optimised content layout
· All in glorious retina display
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on 6-month or annual terms.
Subscriptions include full premium access to the BBC Focus Magazine channel on Apple News.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 6-month £13.49 - €17.99 - $17.99
• 1 year £27.99 - €36.99 - $36.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements