iOS Universal Newsstand
This is a free app with paid content.
IN THE MAY 2017 ISSUE:
THIS ONE'S FOR THE DADS: DINGDONG DANTES, HAYDEN KHO, DOUG KRAMER & RICHARD GUTIERREZ
- Esquire Philippines magazine presented a "Auto Renewable" which will take time to determine the membership of its customers.
- You can get single issues for ($2.99)
- Available in the long term 1 year ($ 12.99), the system will auto-renew within 24 hours of the period. The total charge will be added to the iTunes Account you used to register.
- If a customer wishes not to members automatically next time. Can be done by going to the Apple ID in App Store, then turn off the Auto-renewal on the condition that must be closed for at least 24 hours before the due time.
- Auto-renewal subscriptions can not be canceled mid term for current members.
Esquire Philippines defines, reflects, and influences what it means to be a man in contemporary culture. Esquire delivers facts, opinions, and ideas on a variety of subjects that relates to the lifestyle of today's successful and affluent man, from politics to technology to beautiful women. Well-written and visually inspiring, Esquire is the essential manual for men.
*** Support for the retina display of the new iPad coming soon! ***