Esquire Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Maybe it’s his devilish grin, or his rugged handsomeness, or his ability to humanize some of the darkest characters ever committed to film. Michael Fassbender has a gift that makes great directors want to line up for him. But what happens to the life of a private man when he always has to reveal himself? Plus, we take a look into why football is the sport of sex predators, check out this season’s most stylish outdoor clothes, discover how Russia’s digital spies are planning to invade America, and more.
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
FINALIST FOR THE 2013 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARD: BEST TABLET EDITION
Esquire for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus, digital readers get exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device. Share and save your interviews, columns, photos and more.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Update today to take advantage of minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. And be sure to check out the latest feature updates, like our brand new More feed where you can get your daily Esquire fix with the latest from esquire.com.
Please, keep the feedback coming so we can continue to bring you the best experience possible.