Esquire Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
He’s the face of television’s most obsessed-over show. His hair alone has more fans than most actors. But as Game of Thrones enters its second-to-last season, Kit Harington faces a dilemma: To enter the next phase of his career, must he leave Jon Snow behind? Plus, don’t miss our annual list of the Best Bars in America, find out how to dress for work in the summer, see how Lakeith Stanfield proves that a tailored wardrobe doesn’t have to be boring, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
Esquire for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus, digital readers get exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device. Share and save your interviews, columns, photos and more.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Please keep the feedback coming!