Esquire Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Matthew McConaughey has made forty-six films, won an Oscar, sold Lincolns, and pioneered one of binge TV’s greatest hits. He’s a living example of what it means to live large, take true risks, and make it through another tequila sunrise. Just ask him. Plus, breakout stars Jasmine Sanders and Boyd Holbrook get cozy in fall sweaters, check out this year’s best watches, Andrea Tantaros reveals the story behind her $49 million sexual-harassment suit against Fox News, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
FINALIST FOR THE 2013 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARD: BEST TABLET EDITION
Esquire for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus, digital readers get exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device. Share and save your interviews, columns, photos and more.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!