ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
SMART. FUNNY. FIRST.
Experience the newly updated ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine app on the iPad and iPhone and get unparalleled access to the most trusted source in entertainment news. We are the first to tell you the best and the worst in movies, TV shows, music, books and more and now you get it all right at your fingertips.
*Please note when you download the app you will need to re-login to your digital account and/or restore your iTunes purchases within the app.*
New features include:
• A live newsfeed from the website so you get the essential latest headlines updated in real time
• A “Reader View” that allows long-form magazine articles to display in a text and mobile-friendly format. You will no longer need to pinch and zoom!
• Cross-device access with your ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY digital account
• Offline reading for downloaded issues
• Alerts when a new issue is available
And we’re just getting started. The app will be continuously updated, featuring the addition of more sports, expanded content and additional functionality.
Entertainment Weekly Magazine Subscriptions Available:
1-month subscription - $2.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
1-year subscription - $24.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Single issue - $4.99 (non-subscription)
Existing App Users - once you update the app, you’ll need to sign-in and re-download issues that you’ve already purchased/downloaded (there is no additional charge). If you do not update the app, you can continue to access any previously downloaded issues the way you currently do. Tap on the “App Support” button for additional instructions.
Having any technical difficulty? Email: email@example.com
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- “Latest” section featuring a live newsfeed with content from the website
- Long-form magazine articles now available in a scrollable “Reader View” so you no longer need to pinch and zoom to read