ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine
Experience ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY magazine on the iPad – Plus Get 1 Month FREE With an Annual Subscription!
Download your FREE sample issue now, then SUBSCRIBE for instant access. FREE for existing ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY subscribers
The ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY iPad edition features everything you've come to expect from the magazine. ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY is the first to know about the best (and worst) in entertainment. Your free time is precious – we make sure you make the most of it by being:
• Your essential weekly guide to the latest movies, TV, music, book and more!
• Your all-access pass to Hollywood’s most creative minds and fascinating stars
• Your pop culture authority, with the most trusted news, reviews and reporting
If you currently subscribe to ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY magazine in print, you can access the iPad Edition FREE! It’s the best of both worlds.
To enjoy EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT and all that ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY has to offer on the iPad, install our app today, then either subscribe or buy individual issues. Remember ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY magazine subscribers get it FREE - Just sign in through the app.
Entertainment Weekly Magazine Subscriptions Available:
1-month subscription - $2.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
1-year subscription - $24.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Single issue - $4.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
CURRENT APP USERS (iOS 5): Once you install the latest version of the ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine app, the ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY icon on your iPad will disappear - you'll now find ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY in your Newsstand folder. Tap the image of our cover to access and read the latest issue in your library. If you choose not to install the latest version, the ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY icon will remain on your device and the app will remain accessible through it.
Bug fixes for IOS 6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 04, 2012
- Time Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (630)
- 3.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ALL YOU Magazine
• Big Apple Barbecue Block Party
• COASTAL LIVING Magazine
• Cooking Light Magazine
• Cooking Light Recipes: Quick and Healthy Menu Maker
• Desserts: MyRecipes Daily Indulgence
• ESSENCE Magazine
• EW’s Must List (from Entertainment Weekly)
• EW’s Must List – from Entertainment Weekly
• FORTUNE Magazine
• Fortune Brainstorm Green
• Fortune Brainstorm Tech
• Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit
• GOLF Magazine
• HEALTH Magazine
• INSTYLE Magazine
• InStyle Hairstyle Try-On
• LIFE for iPad
• MONEY Magazine
• PEOPLE CelebWatch
• PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL Magazine
• PEOPLE Magazine
• PEOPLE STYLEWATCH Magazine
• REAL SIMPLE Magazine
• Real Simple
• Real Simple Gift Guide
• Real Simple Recipes: No Time to Cook?
• SOUTHERN LIVING Magazine
• SUNSET Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Live from London 2012
• Sports Illustrated Magazine
• Sports Illustrated Magazine - Phone
• Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2013
• Sunset Celebration Weekend
• THIS OLD HOUSE Magazine
• TIME FOR KIDS Family Edition
• TIME Magazine
• TIME Mobile
• TIME Populist