ELLE Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Selena Gomez is sick of singing the same old love song. Now she's determined to tell her story, her way, with a bold new album and a string of assertive life changes. Plus, 95 of the best accessory and fashion trends, Elle's annual guide to the very latest in anti-aging, a look into the new New Age, and more!
And don’t forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!), just tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features from this month’s issue.
It's ELLE's next generation: ELLE for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch! Experience the very latest in fashion, trends, beauty, and culture, in a gorgeous, deeply interactive digital edition for the iPad. iPad readers also get exclusive commentary and video from ELLE editors and go behind-the-shoot with your favorite artists, celebs, and designers.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on ANY device! Share and save your favorite fashion spreads, designer tips, the latest beauty trends, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save up to 60% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $18.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
Update now for these new video features and performance enhancements:
• We added support for playing videos in landscape – take advantage of your entire screen!
• We fixed a bug some readers were experiencing with missing video progress bars when they played a video more than once
• Even more bug fixes and performance improvements.
Reach out to us with suggestions, questions, or feedback through the Contact Us form. Keep the feedback coming!