ELLE Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
We knew she had an indie spirit and a fascinating style all her own. Yet when Solange Knowles topped the charts with the highly personal, bracingly political A Seat at the Table, she established herself as a superstar—and exactly the one we need now. Plus, the chicest women of San Fran and Austin share their favorite local haunts, Nicole Richie gets the last laugh in NBC’s Tina Fey-produced comedy Great News, Rachael Combe reports on why we need feminist men, and more!
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
It's ELLE's next generation: ELLE for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch! Experience the very latest in fashion, trends, beauty, and culture, in a gorgeous, deeply interactive digital edition for the iPad. iPad readers also get exclusive commentary and video from ELLE editors and go behind-the-shoot with your favorite artists, celebs, and designers.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on ANY device! Share and save your favorite fashion spreads, designer tips, the latest beauty trends, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $18.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Please keep the feedback coming!