ELLE Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
For our first-ever Women in Comedy Issue, meet the ghost—and genre—busting cover stars: Melissa McCarthy! Kate McKinnon! Leslie Jones! Kristen Wiig! Also, Tina Fey for president (with her Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt stars as her cabinet!) and the 14 whip-smart stand-up comics you need to know now. Plus, our fall fashion preview puts runway chic to the real-world test, don’t miss our 10th annual Green Stars Awards for the eco-beauty must-haves, discover seven new designers now expanding the fashion horizon, and more!
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
It's ELLE's next generation: ELLE for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch! Experience the very latest in fashion, trends, beauty, and culture, in a gorgeous, deeply interactive digital edition for the iPad. iPad readers also get exclusive commentary and video from ELLE editors and go behind-the-shoot with your favorite artists, celebs, and designers.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on ANY device! Share and save your favorite fashion spreads, designer tips, the latest beauty trends, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save up to 60% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $18.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!