EcoParent magazine …making better choices happen…
iOS Universal Newsstand
EcoParent is Canada’s magazine for greener, healthier parenting. ‘Eco’, for us, means so much more than just environmental conservation. It’s a way of looking at the world, and trying to do the best we can…for the sake of our children, and the world they’ll inherit.
So, we bring you intelligent, insightful, and inspirational content about attachment parenting, babywearing, breastfeeding, organic food, family-friendly green travel, ethical fashion, non-toxic health & beauty, keeping a healthy home, and a whole lot more!
In short, it is our mission to inspire you with doable ideas that will help you to make positive changes for your family and your community, and to support you as an engaged & conscious parent in raising courageous, compassionate, and responsible children.
Other things to know about us: We vet all of our advertisers to make sure they meet our green standards. If they don’t, you won’t find them in our pages. And you know that stuff you put in your paper recycling bin? That’s the stuff we use for our print edition. Why? Because it matters. And we don’t just talk the talk.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £13.99 / US $19.99 (4 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £7.99 / US $11.99 (4 Issues)
- This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Fix for issue download problems on iOS9 when on older app versions
General bug fixes and performance improvements New iPhone layout
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**