BBC Easy Cook Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
Easy Cook is designed to appeal to people who want to get good, healthy food on the table every night but quickly and without any fuss. In every issue and on every page Easy Cook shows readers how it is possible to cook from scratch using fresh ingredients – without spending hours in the kitchen. We always use clear, straight-forward, easy to understand language in our recipes so that having a copy of Easy Cook to hand while cooking is like having a good friend with you in the kitchen.
The magazine is divided into five distinct sections:
SPEEDY MEALS is where you’ll find a whole range of quick and easy recipes, all ready and on the table in 30 minutes or less. Our '20 Quick Weeknight Meals’ feature starts this section and takes you straight into a month of mouthwatering recipes - just what you need after a busy day at work or when the kids come home hungry from school.
EASY ENTERTAINING is the section to turn to when you’re having friends over for a meal or cooking Sunday lunch for the family. The recipes are still quick to prepare, thanks to our time-saving tricks and clever shortcuts, but they look really impressive and taste wonderful.
GET BAKING is where we show you how to get perfect results every time with our straightforward, delicious recipes for sweet and savoury bakes. There are everyday ideas - perfect for lunchboxes, for example - and special occasion treats too.
TV COOKS - here we bring you the very best ideas from the BBC’s talented TV cooks, with recipes chosen because they’re easy to make and because they offer you the chance to try out ingredients or flavour combinations you might not have used before.
EASY COOK COOKERY SCHOOL - Each month you can learn a new technique or skill, designed to speed up your cooking and help you make the most of the time you spend in the kitchen. The step-by-step instructions are clearly photographed so they’re easy to follow, and we give you a selection of different recipes as well so you can put your new skills into practice straightaway.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug Fixes and Improvements