Cross Stitch Gold
iOS Universal Newsstand
Cross Stitch Gold magazine is the ultimate collection of cross stitch designs for experienced stitchers that will keep you stitching for weeks.
Every issue showcases the projects of the highest quality from the best designers around the world, as well as inspiring reader stories, fantastic competitions and luxury stitching buys.
With expert advice and news from the marketplace, we will keep you up to date with exciting trends from the stitching world. From Christmas and Mother’s day to birthdays and more, we have every occasion covered in a stunning range of cross stitch designs
Inside every issue:
• 8 large beautiful projects
• Your letters
• Great giveaways
• New stitching kits and accessories
• Helpful hints and advice
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on 6 month or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 6 month £19.99 - €26.99 - $26.99
• 1 year £22.99 - €29.99 - $29.99
Single issue price:
• £5.99 - €7.99 - $7.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements.