Cross Stitch Favourites – how to cross stitch patterns and cross stitch embroidery
iOS Universal Newsstand
Cross Stitch Favourites is packed with over 180 designs and ideas to inspire and delight stitchers of all abilities within one unique collection.
Inside each issue you’ll find wonderful themed projects, your favourite characters and top tips and advice from expert designers. Whether you're looking for a quick and easy last-minute gift idea or want to spend time on an heirloom project, you'll love this value-packed app.
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 year £8.99 - €11.99 - $11.99
Single issue price:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
- Bug fixes and improvements