Cross Stitch Crazy
iOS Universal Newsstand
Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine is packed with inspiring charts from all the top cross stitch designers. From quick-to-stitch gifts to gorgeous cards, and pretty samplers to cute characters, there’s something to suit every taste and level of stitcher.
Inside every issue:
• More than 90 charts every issue
• Top tips from experts in the stitching world
• Step-by-step making-up guides
• Answers to all your stitch questions
• The latest must-buy products
• Inspiring reader stories and interviews
• Win over £1,000 in prizes every issue
To print patterns simply take a snapshot of the desired page by pressing the home and sleep buttons simultaneously, then print the image from your device’s Photos app. Please note that your iPad must be synced to your printer in order to do this. Alternatively, send the snapshot via email and print from your desktop.
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• 1 year £23.99 - €31.99 - $31.99
Single issue prices:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements