This app was removed from the App Store.
Craftseller Magazine: Great crochet, knitting and sewing project ideas for you to sell on Etsy, at fairs and online
iOS Universal Newsstand
Craftseller is the perfect magazine for anyone who wants to make and sell their own homemade crafts. Make money from your crafting with the help of this new magazine. Each issue is packed full of quick and easy, copyright free projects, as well as features on how and where to sell them. Now's your chance to: try new crafts - knitting, cross stitch, paper craft, sewing and more; learn how to turn your hobby into a business; discover how to sell online; find the latest best buys, useful apps and top websites! Full of the very best handmade craft projects, with Craftseller you'll never be short of ideas.
Inside every issue:
• Inspirational ideas, projects and tips on how to make and sell your handmade crafts
• Copyright free designs for you to make and sell yourself
• My Craft Shop – we hear from those making and selling their goods to provide you with helpful tips and knowledge
• Diary of a craft seller – a week in the life…
• Ask the experts – our expert panellists answer your queries
• Crafting for charity – how to raise cash for good causes
• Crafty tales – readers share their selling experiences
• Fab competitions and exclusive reader offers
Subscribe and save
You can receive generous savings when you subscribe to the app choosing the term which suits you best:
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £37.99 - €47.99 - $47.99
Single issue £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
** please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies**
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help.
We have made a range of improvements to our app to ensure the best possible reading experience:
- Bug fixes to avoid an inconvenience
- Issue streaming on latest issues