BBC Countryfile Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
BBC Countryfile Magazine is packed full of great ideas for you to explore the British countryside. In every issue, you will get fresh ideas for visiting Britain’s most beautiful landscapes, watching wildlife and discovering our heritage and traditions plus the best of local food.
Our expert writers show you the best walks, nature reserves, market towns and villages and recommend the most interesting places to eat and stay as well as revealing the stories and traditions of the countryside that others overlook.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 14 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £37.99 - €47.99 - $47.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Bug fixes and improvements