Country Living Magazine US
iOS Universal Newsstand
TRY A FREE SAMPLE ISSUE - NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
Singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow has filled every nook and cranny of her Nashville property, which includes a house, a church, and a barn, with unexpected finds from a lifetime of junking. See how she used sentimental collections and crazy eBay scores to make her home. Plus, check out The Collector's Guide to antique fishing lures and vintage coolers, discover our top 40 list of summer must-haves, learn how to host your own barn party, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
With a focus on decorating, gardening, cooking, and crafting, Country Living beats a path home to what really matters. In every issue you'll get the very best recipes, decorating ideas, DIY projects, and more!
Plus, take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite recipes, craft ideas, décor inspiration, and more!
Download our free app today, and then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 50% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!