This app was removed from the App Store.
Consumer Reports Magazine iPad Edition
iOS iPad Newsstand
ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
July issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Don’t Get Burned by Your Sunscreen — you can’t always trust the claimed SPF.
• Today’s Top American-Made Products — from fridges to dishwashers to blenders to cars.
• How to Get a Pest-Free Backyard — area repellents to banish mosquitoes and ticks.
• Spotlight on Robotic Vacuums — sure, they’re convenient ... but are they worth the occasional TLC required?
• Fakes, Phonies, and Frauds — how to tell if you’re buying a knock-off.
• Getting Great Smartphone Photos— top phones for shutterbugs, plus best settings to use and apps to download.
Bug fixes. Updated FAQ.