Consumer Reports Magazine iPad Edition
ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
February issue now available for download. Highlights:
• The 3-Hour, No Kidding, New TV Setup — 6 steps take you from showroom to living room with ease.
• Stay Warm, Spend Less — smart tips for lowering your energy bills even as the mercury drops.
• The Right Cell Plan and Phone For Your Needs — get the options that work for you while you whittle down that monthly bill.
• Spotlight on Hospital Safety — dial down your odds of getting sicker due to medical errors and dangerous infections.
• Today’s Top Treadmills and Ellipticals — including space-saving folding treadmills, and ellipticals with heart-rate programs.
• Best New Car Values — biggest bang for your buck when it comes to cost per mile, road-test scores and predicted 5-year reliability.
Bug fixes and optimized for iOS 8
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 10, 2014
- Consumer Reports
- 31.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (76)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (2356)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Best Drugs for Less
• Car Buying Guide by Consumer Reports
• Consumerist Tipster
• Ratings by Consumer Reports
• ShopSmart Magazine