Consumer Reports Magazine iPad Edition
iOS iPad Newsstand
ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
December issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Spotlight: Top Products of the Year — standouts from our lab help you pick the perfect presents for do-it-yourselfers, gadget geeks, adventure-seekers, you name it.
• Batteries Built to Last —today’s best lithium and alkaline AAs.
• Easy Ways to Boost Phone Storage — what to do when your device is full.
• Expired Food? — even if it’s past its date, it may be safe to eat.
• Play Your Cards Right — use the right credit card combo to maximize your rewards.
• The Most (and Least) Reliable Cars You Can Buy — brands and models that have risen, and sunk, in our standings.