Consumer Reports Magazine iPad Edition
iOS iPad Newsstand
ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
October issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Wow! Surprising Student Discounts — on everything from clothes and shoes, to food
and entertainment, to electronics and travel.
• Does Your 401(k) Need a Makeover? — tips to improve your investment choices and
lower your fund expenses.
• Home Generator Decision Guide — stationary? Portable? How much wattage? What to spend?
• Choose the Right Headphones — the best in-ear, over-ear, and wireless models we’ve found.
• Should You Go Solar? — see if it’s feasible for you to soak up the sun and save on
home energy costs.
• 2016 New Car Preview — exciting redesigns, improved fuel efficiency, and advanced
• PLUS WATCH EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER REPORTS VIDEOS, INCLUDING —
What to know about your new car’s built-in operating system: Apple CarPlay vs. Android
Auto ... PLUS, our picks for the best cars of 2015 (including Volkswagen Golf, Ford F-
150, and Subaru Legacy) ... And the worst (including Chrysler 200, Kia Sedona, and
Land Rover Discovery Sport).
Bug fixes. Updated FAQ.