Classic Dirt Bike - Scrambles, trials and enduro machines from the 50s to the 80s being ridden, restored and raced right now.
Classic Dirt Bike is THE place to catch up on all that’s good in the off-road world. Covering trials, scrambles and enduros from the most evocative era of motorcycle sport with solos and sidecars represented. Going from the British dominance of the late 50s to the big bucks Japanese teams of the 80s the eclectic mix of machinery takes in both two and four strokes.
Best of all, the bikes featured are raced, trialled and enduro’d by their owners as the classic sporting scene happens every weekend. Inside Classic Dirt Bike you’ll find people features as we catch up with the stars of then and now, regular columns by British and world champions, technical features on rebuilds, event reports as CDB gets into the thick of the action for the full story from all over the world by people who ride. If it’s classic and off-road then it’s in Classic Dirt Bike.
Paid-for application downloads include one issue of the user’s choice.
Further future issues and back issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the next released issue.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: £3.99/ US$5.99 (1 issue)
6 months: £5.99/ US$8.99 (2 issues)
12 months: £10.99/ US$15.99 (4 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
-New iOS7 look and feel
-New iPhone homepage and issue details
-Restore purchases fix
As always, if you have any problems at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 27, 2014
- Mortons Media Group Ltd
- 6.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Classic American – the UK’s No1 all American car magazine
• Classic Bike Guide - a guide to buying, running and owning a classic bike. Broad minded with a practical twist.
• Classic Bike Mechaniker
• Classic Bike Shows
• Classic Motorcycle Archive
• Classic Motorcycle Mechanics - Running, riding and repairing Japanese, European and American classics from the 70s, 80s and 90s.
• Classic Racer Magazine - A modern slant on classic racing. The legendary bikes and the courageous, talented heroes that mattered then and still matter now.
• Classic Scooterist Magazine - The spirit of the sixties revisited. This is where the classic scooter community meets to share their stories.
• Goldie Archive
• Heritage Commercials Magazine – Britain’s brightest magazine for the classic and vintage commercial vehicle enthusiast.
• Heritage Railway - The Complete Steam News Magazine
• International Dirt Bike Show
• Island Racer - Your ultimate guide to the Isle of Man TT races
• Kitchen Garden Magazine – The UK’s No 1 for growing your own fruit and veg
• MoreBikes Weekly
• Mortons Books
• Motorcycle Sport and Leisure - The grown up touring and adventure magazine
• MV Agusta Archive
• Old Bike Mart – the autojumble in your armchair
• Old Glory Magazine
• Rail Express Magazine – Essential reading for today’s rail enthusiast
• Railway Magazine – Providing Rail news since 1897
• Real Classic Magazine
• Scootering Magazine - The best custom scoots, the best advice and the best practical and technical features
• The Classic Motorcycle
• Tractor and Farming Heritage Magazine – Discover the power and passion for vintage tractors
• Twist and Go - Everything you need to get started on a scooter