Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine: make cards for Christmas, birthdays and special occasions. Packed with great ideas for stamping, embossing machines, decoupage, shrink plastic, quilling and more
Cardmaking & Papercraft is your must have inspirational cardmaking App.
Each issue is packed with the very best techniques, detailed step by steps, essential advice and knowhow from the top experts. Be inspired by gorgeous card and Papercraft ideas from all of your favourite designers, plus we showcase the hottest new craft and design trends and the best new products before they've even hit the shops.
Subscribe and Save
Subscribers to Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine are currently able to experience the App edition for iPads via iTunes for free. Just register a user name and password with customer services by copy and pasting this link into your browser www.buysubscriptions.com/app-registration Download the app in the App Store, click the blue Login button and enter your registered details to sign in.
You can receive generous savings when you subscribe to the app choosing the term which suits you best:
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $4.99
• 1 year £27.49 - €30.99 - $38.99 Saving 43%
Single issue copies are also available within the App
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This update includes a range of fixes and enhancements to improve your reading experience:
- Now includes bookmarks so you can always find your favourite feature, article or review
- Faster interface and new issue updates
- Fixed a bug with the issues page Carousel
- Fixed a bug with Facebook sharing
- Fixed a bug where white pages appear before full page loads
- Lots of minor bug fixes and performance improvements
The latest issue is FREE with our subscription options.
Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy the magazine!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 29, 2014
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 16.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (10)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 Jazz Legends, by BBC Music Magazine
• 220 Triathlon Beginner's Guide
• 220 Triathlon Magazine - swim, bike and run tips, beginner to ironman, train like a Brownlee
• 220 Triathlon Ultimate Guide to Triathlon
• 50 best-ever baking recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 Christmas recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 Easiest ever Italian recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 quick & healthy recipes from olive magazine
• Baby weaning recipes, planners and guide - MadeForMums
• BBC Countryfile Magazine – walks, days out, nature, wildlife and more
• BBC Doctor Who Adventures magazine – for children who love everything about Doctor Who
• BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine – garden advice and plant inspiration from TV gardening experts
• BBC History Magazine – all about the past, from the Romans to Henry VIII to Winston Churchill
• BBC Match of the Day magazine – Football fun, news, gossip, interviews and quizzes
• BBC Music Magazine – A comprehensive guide to live and recorded classic music featuring international musicians, soloists, and much more...
• BBC Sky at Night Magazine – the best guide to astronomy and the night sky
• BBC Wildlife Bumper Book of Answers
• BBC Wildlife Magazine – from Attenborough to Darwin and great white sharks to polar bears
• Beginners’ Guide to Astronomy
• Best ever cross stitch – cross stitch patterns chosen for you
• Best Wedding Dresses for Every Shape - by Perfect Wedding
• Blonde Hair Magazine
• Britain in 2013 magazine
• Choose Bristol prospectus, augmented reality
• Cineworld Magazine
• Craftseller Magazine: Great crochet, knitting and sewing project ideas for you to sell on Etsy, at fairs and online
• Cross Stitch Card Shop – how to cross stitch cards, cross stitch patterns, cross stitch embroidery
• Cross Stitch Crazy: Packed with everything you need to learn a new hobby. Easy to follow patterns and much more.
• Cross Stitch Favourites – how to cross stitch patterns and cross stitch embroidery
• Cross Stitch Gold: A magazine packed with cross stitch charts to help you get the most from your hobby.
• Dinosaur Roar!™
• Discover More AR
• Discover More magazine - University of Bristol
• Discover TV by Radio Times – TV guide, films on TV, catch up and listings
• Earth From Space - Focus
• Eating & Living Gluten Free
• Focus - Science, Technology, Wonders of the Universe and Gadget Reviews
• Focus Big Book of Answers
• Gardeners’ World Magazine - 100 Best Plants
• Gardens Illustrated Magazine - features the best gardens, plants and designers from around the world
• Girl Talk Art
• Girl Talk Magazine
• Grow Your Own Fruit & Vegetables by Gardeners' World Magazine
• Hair Ideas
• History Revealed magazine – all about the past, exciting stories, strange facts, amazing lives
• Homes & Antiques - great design and beautiful objects from every era
• Horrible Histories Magazine
• Horrible Histories Magazine Lite
• Immediate Media’s Outreach - So you want to work in publishing…
• Island Life and Times Magazine: an insider’s guide to the Caribbean’s Turks & Caicos Islands
• Junior Astronaut - Breaking through the space barrier
• Knit Today – patterns, yarn reviews, advice, charity knits.
• Man In Space
• Man on the Moon - Brought to you by BBC Sky at Night Magazine
• Official Guide to 2013 World Champs - 220 Triathlon Magazine
• olive Magazine – cooking inspiration, restaurant reviews and food travel
• Perfect Wedding Magazine: the ultimate guide to help you find the best ideas, venues, dresses and more...
• Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine – Expert help and advice on making your parenting journey easier
• Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine: Helping you celebrate special occasions - learn embossing, stamping and many more techniques...
• Radio Times Magazine – the UK’s best-loved guide to TV, film and radio listings
• Scouting Magazine
• The American Civil War Story
• The Apollo Story – Sky at Night Magazine
• The extraordinary life of Sir Patrick Moore
• The First World War Story - BBC History Magazine
• The Koala Brothers: We're here to help!
• The Second World War Story
• The Story of The Tudors – from the makers of BBC History Magazine
• The World of Cross Stitching – how to cross stitch patterns and cross stitch embroidery
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: JLS
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: One Direction
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: The Wanted
• Visordown Circuit Guide
• Visordown Learn to Ride
• Visordown Motorcycle Adventure Guide
• Visordown Motorcycle News
• WDYTYA Forum
• Wedding Day Venues Magazine
• Wedding Hairstyles by Hair Ideas
• Who Do You Think You Are? Live
• Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine - genealogy advice, family history, ancestry, trace your past
• World In Motion: England’s Story
• You & Your Wedding – the UK's leading bridal brand for your inspired planning
• Your Hair - Style Genius
• Your Hair Magazine