Bright Wall/Dark Room
Bright Wall/Dark Room is a new monthly film magazine focused on gathering personal and creative responses to films; a different lens on the medium, if you will. We offer up original, intelligent, engaging, and unique coverage of all kinds of films, new and old alike, aimed at providing an immersive and enjoyable reading experience.
Each issue will consist of approximately 9-10 articles (reviews, personal essays, humor, poetry, interviews), featuring new and original BW/DR content not previously made available on our website, as well as hand-drawn illustrations and/or photos to accompany each piece.
A monthly subscription is $1.99 and includes access to all back issues. (Issues are not sold individually at this time.)
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month, as follows:
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
BW/DR is an independent, subscriber-supported magazine (and website); we have never run ads, and we never will. Your optimal reading experience, and the ability to pay our hard-working writers and illustrators, will always remain our primary concerns. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any issues or concerns regarding your experience with this app.
Bug fixes for iOS 7
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 09, 2013
- Chad Perman
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (16)
- 5.9 MB