This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Newsstand
For over a quarter-century, BirdWatching has been North America's premier magazine about wild birds and birding. Regardless of whether you watch birds in your backyard or far afield, you'll find information that will increase your enjoyment, help you connect with other birders, and make you a better birdwatcher.
Each issue contains beautifully illustrated feature articles that describe how to attract, find, identify, and enjoy birds, plus the following:
Superb photographs of birds:
* Page after page of big, colorful photos of birds taken by talented professional photographers
*Several pages of reader-submitted photographs, including the winner of our regular Photo of the Week contest
* A regular gallery of photos of recent rare-bird sightings ID tips from the best in the business:
* Kenn Kaufman, creator of the respected Kaufman field guides * David Sibley, author of the bestselling Sibley Guide to Birds Entertaining, informative columns:
* Julie Craves answers readers' questions about birds
* Pete Dunne writes about birds, birders, and birdwatching
* Laura Erickson gives practical tips for attracting birds
* Eldon Greij explains how birds can do the amazing things they do Important news about birds:
* Information about birds of conservation concern from American Bird Conservancy
* Profiles of birds migrating now, from the team leaders of eBird
* Seven pages of bird news, plus info about festivals and events, new books, backyard products, and birds to watch for
Details about where you can find birds:
* Maps, directions, bird lists, and tips for four easy-to-get-to places to find birds, with descriptions written by local birders
The BirdWatching Magazine Pricing:
Single Issue Price - USD $5.99*
Subscription 1 year - USD $27.99*
Subscription 1 month - USD $5.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.