Bicycling is the world’s leading cycling magazine, covering all corners of the cycling world. Whether you're an experienced racer or a complete beginner, Bicycling offers a thorough look at the sport with engaging features, advice and product reviews.
Due to the overwhelming response and positive feedback we received for BICYCLING’s June 2013 story “Senseless,” in which we dissect the safety of bicycle helmets, we couldn’t think of a better way to spread the word than to offer this 28-page special report to everyone—FREE!
In “Senseless,” writer Bruce Barcott examines the flaws of current helmet designs—and the quest for safer headgear. He reports that while a helmet can save your life in a crash, it's nearly useless when it comes to preventing concussions and other brain injuries. As a bonus, you’ll see video from the world’s top testing lab, sneak a peek inside new headgear technology, and learn how to recognize the signs of a concussion.
You'll also find out why we need to demand safer helmets and be willing to pay premium price for them. And why the time to take action is now.
Bicycling Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
Subscribe now for one year and get a free extra month of access to Bicycling magazine (U.S. edition), plus app exclusives. All Subscriptions automatically renew (see more details below).
1-year subscription: $14.99 for Bicycling magazine, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
- Compatible with iOS 6.1
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 01, 2013
- Rodale, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (114)
- 7.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1000 Exercises by Men’s Health and Women’s Health
• Abs Diet Online
• Abs Diet Smoothie Selector
• Best Life Magazine
• Cook This, Not That!
• Cook This, Not That! 350 Calorie Meals
• Eat This, Not That! Restaurants
• Eat This, Not That! The Game
• He Said She Said
• Hot Body Yoga
• Instant Wingman
• Learn Her Secrets
• Men's Health 20-Minute Muscle Meals
• Men's Health 28-Day Fat Blaster
• Men's Health Personal Trainer
• Men's Health Pushup Challenge
• Men's Health Speed Shred
• Men's Health Training Guides
• Men's Health Ultimate Abs
• Men's Health Workouts
• Men's Health Workouts Lite
• Men’s Health Magazine
• Organic Gardening Mag
• Organic Gardening Planting Planner
• Runner's World
• Running Times
• Slim Down Shopping List
• Women's Health Amazing Abs Workouts
• Women's Health Look Better Naked
• Women's Health Mag
• Women's Health Personal Trainer
• Women's Health Sexy Arms & Shoulder Workouts
• Women's Health Tight Butt & Lean Legs Workouts
• Women's Health Total Body Fat-Burning Workouts
• Women's Health Workouts
• Womens Health Lite