iOS Universal Newsstand
Bicycling is the world’s leading cycling magazine, covering all corners of the cycling world. Whether you're an experienced racer or a complete beginner, Bicycling offers a thorough look at the sport with engaging features, advice and product reviews.
Subscribe now for one year and get a free extra month of access to Bicycling magazine (U.S. edition), plus app exclusives. All Subscriptions automatically renew (see more details below).
1-year subscription: $14.99 for Bicycling magazine, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 14.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Reopening an article now takes you back to where you've left off.
- Progress bar in article, as well as in the feed.
- New search feature, making headlines and body text searchable.