BBC Music Magazine – The world’s best selling classical music magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
Every single page of the world's best-selling classical music magazine is included in our brand new app.
We’ve brought the great music we write about to life – you can now instantly sample and buy almost 200 recordings mentioned and recommended in every issue of BBC Music Magazine, thanks to our specially developed widget.
Click on any album cover or on underlined text, and the widget will open up, allowing you to hear extracts from hundreds of recordings – without ever leaving the app.
Click on any track to buy, and our widget will then take you to iTunes, where your choice will be highlighted, making it easier than ever to buy recommended recordings.
BBC Music Magazine is a must-read for anyone with a passion for classical music. Every issue brings the world of classical music to life, from interviews with the greatest artists and features on fascinating subjects, to all the latest news and opinions from around the music world.
There are also reviews of over 100 recordings, from symphonies and operas to big concertos by great composers from Bach to Vivaldi, each one rated by the finest writers in the business. BBC Music Magazine is the ultimate choice for classical music connoisseurs and new enthusiasts alike.
Now available on your iPad, there’s never been a better time to read BBC Music Magazine!
Subsciptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 year - £39.99 - €49.99 - $49.99
• 1 month £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
Single Issue Prices:
£4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help or get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
- Bug fixes and improvements