BBC History Magazine – all about the past, from the Romans to Henry VIII to Winston Churchill
iOS Universal Newsstand
BBC History Magazine is the UK's bestselling history magazine. Each month we assemble leading experts to explore a wide range of British and international historical topics – from ancient civilisations to the two world wars.
Our historians tackle the key events and personalities of the past, as well as shining a light on lesser-known areas and explaining how the latest research changes our understanding.
Every issue also contains a comprehensive reviews section, inspiring ideas for heritage visits, breaking history news and the historical background behind current events.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £37.99 - €47.99 - $47.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help or get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
- Bug fixes and Improvements