All Animals Magazine
iOS iPad Newsstand
All Animals is an inspiring call to action and a celebration of the creatures who share our world. Our in-depth reporting, compelling writing, and beautiful imagery highlight the bond between people and animals and tell the hopeful story of advocates working for change around the globe.
In this issue, learn more about the senseless “sport” that killed Cecil the lion and how you can join the fight to end it; meet a cat café owner—yes, really!—and other entrepreneurs who are changing the world for animals; see what celebrities such as Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling had to say about animal issues in 2015; read how famed horse trainer Monty Roberts developed his approach; and get expert tips for keeping your pet healthy without breaking the bank.
As the signature magazine of The Humane Society of the United States, the nation's most effective animal protection organization, we believe in the power of the collective human spirit. Join our compassionate community of supporters by downloading our FREE app and sharing with friends and family our life-changing content, including:
• fun, instructional pieces to help you make life better for your pets and welcome wildlife to your backyard
• the best reporting and writing on the most challenging issues facing animals today
• profiles of animals saved by our rescue and animal care teams
• lifestyle and trend stories that inspire humane choices in the marketplace
• slideshows, video, latest news feeds, and interactive graphics that bring to life our mission to celebrate animals and confront cruelty
Learn more about The HSUS and our bimonthly magazine at humanesociety.org/allanimals.
Updated viewer to version 32.4.4