iOS iPhone Newsstand
Abode2 is the UK'S No1 GLOBAL LUXURY PROPERTY MAGAZINE focusing exclusively on luxury real estate for lifestyle, investment, rental and retirement purposes. ALSO AVAILABLE BILINGUAL ENGLISH-CHINESE EDITION
A must-read for anyone serious about buying in the UK or overseas, Abode2 offers distilled advice from expert sources; acknowledged property specialists, investors and owners, all with a detailed knowledge of the destinations featured.
View the latest multimedia content from exclusive video previews of the latest global luxury resorts to photo galleries.
- Trending – latest property news and views from around the globe
- Exclusive interviews with the ultimate experts in real estate design and build from Kelly Hoppen, Phillipe Starck, India Hicks to Lewis Hamilton
- Insider reviews on the top second-home hot spots
- Taster tours of the latest luxury residential resorts
- Find your dream home from 100s of destinations in the UK, Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific
- Investor case studies – first hand accounts of buying abroad
- The best is eye-candy property cover stories
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
3 months: UK £2.49 / US $3.99 (1 Issue)
12 months: UK £8.99 / US $12.99 (4 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**