220 Triathlon Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
FREE 60 Day Trial - Until the 4th October 2015, begin an annual subscription and get all of the issues published in the next 60 days FREE! You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial.
220 Triathlon Magazine is your indispensible triathlon training partner. Each month we feature technique and session advice from the world’s best coaches; test the latest gear to hit the shops; profile the greatest athletes; and hear from our exclusive columnist, Chrissie Wellington. Whether you are a beginner or Ironman, you will race better with 220 Triathlon.
Inside every issue:
• Essential advice from our experts to improve your multisport performance
• We test the latest swim, bike and run equipment
• Tri Talk – stay up to date with all the latest triathlon news
• Exclusive interviews with world-class triathletes
• Training advice – providing you with all the information you need to maximise your potential
•Race round-ups –reports and results from UK and abroad
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly and annual terms and your subscription will provide instant access to the latest issue. Each subscription option comes with the first issue FREE.
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £28.99 - €38.99 - $38.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help.
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Those readers updating to Version 2.1.8 need to restore previous purchases upon update. To do this, simply tap Support in the top right hand corner of the screen then Restore Purchases. Your previously purchased issues will then be available on the Issues tab.