We offer our audience a range of options to stay up-to-date whilst they are on the go, including our www.zdnet.com site, which adapts automatically for smartphones and tablets, and the free ZDNet App, which brings you the best ZDNet content from around the world. This global app enables you to explore the latest content from ZDNet's editorial teams in Asia, Australia, France, the US and the UK. You can discover the latest and most popular content on each site, and keep in touch with our Twitter feeds. Get involved in the conversation with share functionality for Twitter and Facebook, and share with your colleagues and peers via email.
We will continue to optimise this app for our readers, so we welcome your feedback. Please let us know how we can improve this to meet the demands of your role in the IT Industry.
In version 3.2, we've updated the app UI to follow the style of iOS 7/8, and fixed up login and commenting.
This update also includes:
- Improvements to selecting the Topics and Authors you want to follow.
- New commenting tool powered by Livefyre.
- Ability to Like and Flag comments.
- Backend updates and a new code base.
This update will require iOS 7.0 or later.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 03, 2015
- CBS Interactive
- 12.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (107)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 48 Hours for iPad
• 60 Minutes
• CBS News
• CBS Radio News
• CBS Sports
• CBS Sports Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball & Hockey
• CBS Sports Franchise Baseball
• CBS Sports Franchise Football
• Chow Thanksgiving Dinner Coach
• Entertainment Tonight - ET
• Fantasy Draft Kit by CBS Sports
• Judge Judy
• MIGHTY MOUSE My Hero
• MIGHTY MOUSE My Hero HD
• Star Trek™ Communicator
• Star Trek™ PADD
• Star Trek™ PADD for iPhone