Weekly Telegraph for iPad
The Telegraph Weekly World iPad edition keeps you up to date with events in Britain and around the globe, all for as little as 80p a week.
Designed for British expatriates and other English speakers interested in agenda-setting news, analysis and advice, the Telegraph Weekly app offers outstanding multimedia content from the world of business, politics, sport and the arts, as well as cartoons and interactive crosswords.
Your easy-to-use weekly snapshot of the world - available every Wednesday morning - is £1.99 for a single edition, while monthly subscriptions (up to five editions) are outstanding value at just £3.99, or 80p an edition.
The app is free to download, after which you can choose whether to buy individual issues, or subscribe on a monthly basis. However, while you can install the app itself wherever you are in the world, you can only purchase editions via non-UK iTunes accounts, which must be set up with a credit card from that same country (thus a Spanish iTunes account can only be set up with a credit card issued in Spain).
If you're one of the many expats who set up a UK-based iTunes account before you headed off to foreign lands, you will therefore need to set up a second iTunes account in your adopted home before you can start reading the Telegraph Weekly on your iPad. More information on the various options available can be found at telegraph.co.uk/expatsubscriptions.
There are two routes for accessing Weekly Telegraph for iPad editions.
1) Single editions can be purchased for £1.99
2) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £3.99, these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
• If you choose to share your personal data with us you will receive an additional 7 day period to your subscription.
Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 30, 2012
- The Telegraph
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (9)
- 2.5 MB