This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone News
Get the high-quality, trusted news and analysis only The Washington Post can provide, anytime/anywhere — whether on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
NOW ON APPLE WATCH:
- Enjoy the news told in high-powered visuals
- Browse top headlines to see what’s happening and tap to see more about a story
- Stay up-to-date with interactive, breaking-news alerts
- Read our trusted reporting, insightful analysis and breaking news
- Save articles to “My Post” for offline reading or to read at your convenience
- Share content via email, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for stories and photos
- You can download the app for free and enjoy complimentary stories each month.
- For unlimited access, a one-month subscription is available for $14.99 -- with the first month free!
Details about auto-renewal:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless it's cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Introducing Washington Post for Apple Watch, featuring news custom-made for your device:
- Big Story, Small Screen: A daily feature telling a major story with high-powered visuals
- Top Headlines: An easy-to-browse list of what's happening. Tap on any headline to see more.
- Breaking News Alerts: Read an update right on your Apple Watch, and save it to get caught up later
148Apps —The Washington Post Review