The Telegraph for iPad
Free 30-day trial now available. The Telegraph for iPad delivers agenda-setting news, business and sport seven days a week. Now in Newsstand, it also features the best of the weekend magazines and supplements - from travel, lifestyle and motoring to property, gardening and entertainment.
PLEASE NOTE: when you purchase The Telegraph iPad app via iTunes you also get free access to The Telegraph for iPhone (see below for instructions).
- Full-screen photo galleries of the day's best images, videos and infographics
- Weekend magazines and supplements
- Daily crosswords and Sudoku
- Archive editions, including the past 30 days' editions, plus Matt and Alex cartoons
- Manage subscriptions directly from the application settings
- Once downloaded, full editions can be read offline (WiFi or 3G)
The daily edition is available from 05:00 GMT. Once downloaded, each edition will be available for 30 days. The last 30 editions will also be available to buy from within the app.
The app is free to download and can be read in one of the following ways:
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £9.99, these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned
off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
• If you choose to share your personal data with us you will receive an additional 7-day period to your subscription. All personal data is handled under the terms and conditions of Telegraph Media Group's
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app free by validating
their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
To access The Telegraph for iPhone, follows these steps from within The Telegraph for iPad app:
1. Select 'Settings' in the bottom left-hand corner
2. Tap 'Subscriptions', then 'Create a Telegraph Login'
3. Enter your email address and create a password
4. Open The Telegraph iPhone app and enter your Telegraph Login on the home screen for access
Your Telegraph Login can also be used to read The Telegraph website when abroad.
This version is recommended to use on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 15, 2012
- The Telegraph
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (57)
- 6.2 MB