Get the latest news throughout the day with the all new Telegraph iPhone app.
The Telegraph iPhone app provides instant access to the day's need-to-know news, with accompanying hi-res photo galleries and video to give you the story from every angle. Read the headlines at a glance or skip straight to your favourite sections with the new, easy-to-use UI.
• Find and follow the topics that interest you most to build a custom feed of stories
• Share easily via Twitter, Facebook and email.
• Hi-res photo galleries and video from The Telegraph's renowned journalists
• Live match centre, for up-to-the-minute football scores and results
• Live financial data from the world markets
The app is free to download and features a 5-day trial. There are three routes to enjoy full access to the Telegraph for iPhone.
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £1.99, these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
• If you choose to share your personal data with us you will receive an
additional one month period to your subscription. All personal data is
handled under the terms and conditions of Telegraph Media Group's
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app free of charge by
validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
3. Telegraph Digital Pack subscribers can use the app free of charge by validating their Telegraph Login within the app.
4. Telegraph for iPad subscribers (via iTunes) can use the app free of charge by creating a Telegraph Login within the app:
Go to Settings/Subscriptions/Create a Telegraph LoginEnter your email address and create a passwordOpen the Telegraph iPhone app and enter your Telegraph Login on the home screenGet the latest news throughout the day with the Telegraph news app.
* Completely re-written for iOS7 with a host of brand new features
* More photos and video than ever before
* Find and follow your favourite topics
* Faster access to the news you want to read
* Thank-you for reading the Telegraph on iPhone
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 26, 2014
- The Telegraph
- 2.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (956)