PLEASE NOTE: Customers who have purchased The Telegraph iPad app via iTunes get free access to The Telegraph for iPhone (see below for instructions).
The Telegraph iPhone app provides breaking news and in-depth coverage on the go. The app’s customisable homepage allows instant access to favourite sections and news articles can be shared quickly and easily via Facebook, Twitter and email. Full-screen photo galleries and videos add a further dimension to the day’s top stories and live feeds provide up to the minute data from the financial markets, plus live football scores and video highlights in season.
The app is free to download. There are three routes for accessing Telegraph for iPhone.
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £1.99, these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app free of charge by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
3. Telegraph Digital Pack subscribers can use the app free of charge by validating their Telegraph Login within the app.
4. Telegraph for iPad subscribers (via iTunes) can use the app free of charge by creating a Telegraph Login within the app:
- Go to Settings/Subscriptions/Create a Telegraph Login
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Open the Telegraph iPhone app and enter your Telegraph Login on the home screen
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 27, 2013
- The Telegraph
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (956)
- 5.3 MB