The State News
iOS Universal News
"Connect to The State newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Columbia, Richland, Lexington and the Midlands of South Carolina. The State report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the SC Midlands.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The State newspaper opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The State app comes with complimentary web access to The State site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The State app, eEdition and The State website.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.thestate.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that prevented embedded videos and photos from displaying in certain stories.